Ex: Killing a cursed enemy with Profane Bloom while dual-wielding Obliteration will give you a total of 80% chance for enemies you kill to explode (20% * 2 + 40%). This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
(31-35)% increased Spell Damage
Adds (25-50) to (85-125) Physical Damage
(26-32)% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain (13-15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
We forge order from the world around usWielding anarchy and destruction as our tools of genesis.
A simple tool to price check your items in path of exile by "copy and paste". It is that simple!
Price in Leagues