The Halcyon

Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes. Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed. The HalcyonJade AmuletRequires Level 35+(20-30) to Dexterity(10-20)% increased Cold Damage+(35-40)% to Cold Resistance30% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies10% chance to Freeze60% increased Damage if you've Frozen an Enemy RecentlyWe wait, still as the dead.To join the great avalanche.This item can be transformed with a Blessing of Tul The Halcyon is a unique . Vendor: 10 , 3 , 4 The Halcyon is dropped exclusively by monsters from Tul's Domain in the Breach league. The Halcyon can be upgraded to by using a . To receive the increased damage buff, the source of the freeze must be the player. Freezes from mines, totems and minions will not generate a boost.

+(20-30) to Dexterity


(10-20)% increased Cold Damage

+(35-40)% to Cold Resistance

30% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies

10% chance to Freeze

60% increased Damage if you've Freeze|Frozen an Enemy Recently


We wait, still as the dead.To join the great avalanche.This item can be transformed with a Blessing of Tul

A simple tool to price check your items in path of exile by "copy and paste". It is that simple!

Check My Item Price Now!

Price in Leagues

Standard

Current:2.00Exalt

Hardcore

Current:5.37Exalt

Legacy

Current:20.00Chaos

Hardcore Legacy

Current:30.00Chaos

Popular Builds

[2.5] Morphyne's Arctic Breath Elementalist [SC/HC Viable]